Make this Halloween punch recipe extra spooktacular with the addition of dry ice. It will give the orange punch a cool smoke effect
- Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil. Place scoops of sherbet on baking pan. Freeze until ready to serve.
- In a large punch bowl combine pineapple-orange juice concentrate, ginger ale, and club soda. Add scoops of sherbet and orange slices. If desired, add a few small pieces of dry ice to create a smoke effect.
Tailgate Apple Crisp in a Foil Pack
Everything you love about a classic apple crisp, but on the grill! These individual foil packs filled with tender apples and a sweet oat crumble are a cinch to make and perfect for tailgating for the big game.
Perfectly-Made Grilled Apple Crisp
When I think of the perfect tailgating menu, I think of meaty chili, juicy burgers, chicken slathered in barbecue sauce, and cold, cold beer. But if you’re like me, after all that hearty, finger-licking food, I crave a bite of something sweet — like this grilled apple crisp made in an individual foil pack. The apples are warm and tender, the brown sugar oat topping is sweet and crunchy and, when topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, the flavor is pure heaven.
Wickedly Fun Halloween Cupcakes
Whip up a cupcake creation that is sure to dazzle your Halloween party guests by decorating store-bought or homemade cupcakes. Our Halloween cupcake monsters, black cats, witches, and ghosts are all magic to make and decorate!
Baby Owl Cupcakes
Owls are cute, but baby owls are a hoot! When it comes to the Halloween dessert buffet, these adorable owl desserts take the cake.
To make these Halloween cupcakes, follow these cupcake decorating steps:
1. Spread head and body of owl with chocolate frosting, leaving a wedge-shape area for the stomach. Frost the stomach area with yellow frosting.
2. Insert sliced almonds into yellow frosting for feathers. Place chocolate chips on top of head for ear feathers.
3. Make eyes by adding two white candy coating disks topped with two mini brown candy-coated chocolate pieces stuck on with yellow frosting.
4. Use orange mini candy-coated chocolate pieces to make a beak and claws.